IELTS Preparation Course
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and South African academic institutions, over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and European and Asian universities where degrees are taught in English. Our program prepares you with the strategies and skills required to deal with the variety of task types found in the listening, reading, writing, and speaking modules of the IELTS test. These courses are created by recognised experts in the field. Lesson content:
- Get tips that help you deal with difficult tasks
- Have the opportunity to practice all modules of the test
- Become familiar with the format and procedure of the IELTS test
- Gain confidence in taking the IELTS test.
7 Tips for IELTS Preparation:
- Speaking test: use a range of adjectives to expand what you say and show your broad vocabulary
- Writing, Task 1: you must include a good, clear overview sentence.
- Listening test: grammar and spelling must be correct
- Speaking test: record your response for Part 2 practice then replay and check for repetitions and hesitations. Record and listen again to hear how you are improving. You can also focus on improving your pronunciation in each recording. Can you understand yourself?
- Writing: you can do Task 2 before Task 1 if you prefer
- Writing, Task 2: try to use an alternative to ‘In conclusion,…’ to show your broader vocabulary
- Remember to use commas when writing big numbers: 1,325,600 not 1.325.600
What We Offer
|Ful-time course||20 hours/week||2.5 weeks||Mon-Fri (Morning)|
|Part-time course||9 hours/week||6 weeks||Tue, Thu (Evening) & Sat (Morning)|
|Saturday classes||5 hours/week||10 weeks||Saturday (Morning)|
|Private / Semi Private course||20 hours/week or by arrangement|
|Speciality course||5 hours/week||5 weeks||Saturday (Morning)|