7 Tips For IELTS Preparation
- Speaking test: use a range of adjectives to expand what you say and show your broad vocabulary
- Writing, Task 1: you must include a good, clear overview sentence.
- Listening test: grammar and spelling must be correct
- Speaking test: record your response for Part 2 practice then replay and check for repetitions and hesitations. Record and listen again to hear how you are improving. You can also focus on improving your pronunciation in each recording. Can you understand yourself?
- Writing: you can do Task 2 before Task 1 if you prefer
- Writing, Task 2: try to use an alternative to ‘In conclusion,…’ to show your broader vocabulary
- Remember to use commas when writing big numbers: 1,325,600 not 1.325.600